Gochujang Chicken Wings
- 1/3 cup gochujang
- 2 Tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon grated ginger
Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a small sauce pot. Bring to a low simmer for 2 minutes. Allow to cool then set aside.
Get the wings ready: 3 Pounds of chicken wings rinsed and separated at the joint. Allow the wings to dry for 30 minutes at room temp. Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven until brown and a little crispy turning just once on a wire rack if possible. I like my wings fully cooked and then some. I want the meat to easily come from the bone.
Allow the cooked wings to cool for 5 minutes then toss them in your prepared sauce.
You'll also love
- Stovetop White Chicken Chili Recipe 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Greek Orzo Chicken 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Amish Pickled Beets 3.9/5 (71 Votes)
- Orange Chicken Meatballs 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Chicken Artichoke Bacon Dip 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- One-Pot Sticky Chicken Wings 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- (Korean BBQ Chicken) Dak Bulgogi 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Korean Spicy Chicken Wings 4.4/5 (19 Votes)