Greek Orzo Chicken
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- garlic salt and poultry seasoning to taste
- vegetable or olive oil
- 1/4 C finely chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1/4 C cooked orzo
- 3-4 sliced black olives
- 1/8 C crumbled feta cheese
- multiply topping per number of breasts your serving
Cook orzo per package directions, cover and set aside.
Season each breast with garlic salt and poultry seasoning to your taste. Lightly brush each breast with oil and broil 6-7 minutes on each side cooking until no longer pink inside. Cooking time will depend upon the thickness of each breast.
Stir chopped tomatoes into the orzo and cheese. Cover the cooked chicken with the tomato orzo mixture and top with olives.
You'll also love
- Flat Belly - Mexican Chicken... 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Poached Chicken Salad Sandwiches 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan baked ziti 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Corned Beef & Macaroni Casserole 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Orange Chicken Meatballs 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- One-Pot Sticky Chicken Wings 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Chopped Greek Salad with Chicken 4.6/5 (5 Votes)