Red Lobster's Cajun Chicken Pasta
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves cut thin strips
- 2 teaspoons Red Lobster's Cajun Seasoning (see recipe)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 8 slices green pepper
- 8 slices sweet red pepper
- 1 green onion sliced
- 1 cup heavy cream - (to 2)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 4 ounces linguine cooked,drained
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Place chicken and Cajun Seasoning in a bowl or resealable plastic bag; toss or shake to coat.
In a large skillet over medium heat sauté chicken in butter until almost tender, about 5 to 7 minutes. Add peppers, mushrooms and onion; cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes.
Reduce heat. Add cream and seasonings; heat through. Add linguine and toss; heat through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
This recipe yields 2 servings.
You'll also love
- Macaroni Grill's Lentil Soup 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Chicken Marsala (Cook's... 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Cavatini Pizza Hut 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Salmon Spinach Pasta 3.9/5 (39 Votes)
- Air Fryer Five Spice Cream Cheese... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken Wellington (Puff... 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Cashew Chicken - Pioneer Woman 3.2/5 (81 Votes)
- Panda Express Black Pepper Chicken... 3.6/5 (12 Votes)