Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
A favorite... Restaurant quality taste is perfect for company.
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 pkg sliced mushrooms
- 1 sm jar sun-dried tomatoes, thinly cut
- 1 box pasta of your choice, cooked
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 4 Tbsp. cajun seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Grated parmesan cheese
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
* Cut chicken into thin strips and toss with 2 Tbsp of the cajun seasoning until well coated.
* In large skillet over medium heat, saute chicken in butter until tender.
* Reduce heat. Add green onion, mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, remaining spices and whipping cream. Gently mix and allow to heat through.
* Pour over hot pasta and toss.
* Sprinkle with parmesan cheese to taste.
You'll also love
- Chicken Livers, Southern Fried 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- New Mexico Pork Chili Carne Adovada 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken Pad Thai Zoodle Bowls 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Lawry's® Beer Can Chicken 3.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Capellini with Pine Nuts,... 3.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Sylvia's Macaroni And Cheese 3.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Pappardelle with Chicken Liver,... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Cottage Cheese Spinach Chicken 4/5 (1 Votes)