The Pioneer Woman's Black-Eyed Pea Dip
The Pioneer Woman's Black-Eyed Pea Dip is filled with the fragrant flavors of black-eyed peas, spicy jalapenos, rich sour cream, zesty salsa, and sharp cheddar cheese, for a yummy appetizer that all of your guests will enjoy munching on. Serve this recipe with tortilla chips, pita chips, assorted crackers, and/or toasted bread points.
- 1 (14-ounce) can black-eyed peas
- 1/4 whole onion, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 8 slices pickled jalapenos
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- hot sauce, to taste
- salt and black pepper, to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from thepioneerwoman.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. Drain black-eyed peas and partially mash, leaving some whole.
Add all other ingredients, stirring to combine.
Spread into a 1 1/2 quart baking dish and bake for 20 to 30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Serve with tortilla chips.
You'll also love
- Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Fresh cranberry cookies 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Thai-Spiced Deviled Eggs 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Chocolate Gingerbread Men 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Bacon-Topped Green Bean Casserole 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Black-Eyed Pea Salad 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Mango-Pineapple Salsa 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- People-Pleasing Cinnamon Rolls 4.4/5 (22 Votes)