Crab 'N Shrimp Dip
Shrimp and Crab dip is a favorite! Serve with crackers, pita chips or sturdy potato chips. A perfect appetizer for special occasions -- your friends and family will thank you!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 (6-ounce) can crab meat, drained
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can small shrimp, drained
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Blend together the cream cheese and mayonnaise.
Add the green onion, crab and shrimp. Place in a covered container and chill overnight.
You'll also love
- Apple-Bacon Sweet Potatoes 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- BLT Bow Tie Pasta Salad 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Shrimp Risotto 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Tigger Tails from Pooh Corner -... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Sweet Coconut Bread 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Cranberry JalapeñoCream Cheese Dip 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Shrimp Bisque (Slow Cooker) 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Chef John's Party Cheese Puffs 4.8/5 (5 Votes)