Hot Crab & Shrimp Dip
Smoked cheese adds depth to the shellfish flavor and turns any chilly night into a cozy occasion. Entertaining tip: This dip feeds a lot, so it’s easy on your wallet.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 pound lump crabmeat
- 1/2 cup cooked shrimp, chopped (about 1/4 pound)
- 1/3 cup smoked cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
Stir in crab, shrimp, and cheese.
Spoon mixture into a 3-cup baking dish.
Bake at 375°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with almonds.
You'll also love
- Slow-Cooker Buffalo Chicken... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Cocoa Brownies 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Cheesy Potato Casserole 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Hearty Beef & Stout Stew 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Homemade Cracker Jack® Caramel... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- White Clam Sauce 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Pigs In A Blanket 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Steamed Crab Legs with Four Sauces 4.5/5 (19 Votes)