Cranberry JalapeñoCream Cheese Dip
Cranberry jalapeño cream cheese is a great mixture of sweet, spicy and creamy! This dip is always a hit that everyone loves!
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 bag cranberries, chopped
- 1 can jalapeños, sliced
- 1 cup sugar
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Mix cranberries, about 10 jalapeño slices with juice (more or less to taste) and sugar. Let it sit overnight.
When ready to serve, let cream cheese soften and mold into a round. Pour cranberry mixture over cream cheese and serve with crackers.
You'll also love
- Guilt-Free German Chocolate Cake 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Creamy Herbed Pork Chops 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Beef Tips with Gravy 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Pineapple Lush Dip 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Silk Pie 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- STRAWBERRY CREAM CHEESE COBBLER 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Cake: Raspberry and Vanilla Stack... 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- One Skillet Chicken with Lemon... 4.4/5 (28 Votes)