Cranberry JalapeñoCream Cheese Dip
Cranberry jalapeño cream cheese is a great mixture of sweet, spicy and creamy! This dip is always a hit that everyone loves!
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 bag cranberries, chopped
- 1 can jalapeños, sliced
- 1 cup sugar
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Mix cranberries, about 10 jalapeño slices with juice (more or less to taste) and sugar. Let it sit overnight.
When ready to serve, let cream cheese soften and mold into a round. Pour cranberry mixture over cream cheese and serve with crackers.
You'll also love
- Duncan Hines Pineapple Upside Down... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Olive Oil Béchamel 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Eat Your Greens Detox Soup 4.2/5 (32 Votes)
- Halloween Zombie Meatloaf 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Black Bean & Sweet Potato Soup 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Thai Shrimp Coconut Soup - Instant... 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Stovetop Green Bean Casserole 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Apple Latkes 4/5 (5 Votes)
Review this recipe