Shrimp Bisque (Slow Cooker)
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup 2% reduced-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 pounds(750 g) shrimp,peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped tomatoes
- salt and cayenne pepper to taste
Adapted from pinterest.com
Combine chicken broth,tomato paste,onion,curry powder and paprika
Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 4 hours.
Stir in combined milk and cornstarch,stirring 2-3 minutes.
Add shrimp and cook for additional 10 minutes.
Process soup in food processor until smooth.
Return to slow cooker and add tomatoes.
Cover slow cooker and cook on high-heat setting for 10 minutes.
Season slow cooker shrimp bisque with salt and cayenne pepper.
You'll also love
- The BEST Blueberry Scones Ever 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Kristi's Favorite Lemon Bundt Cake... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Creamy Gluten-Free (kind of)... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Tuna Casserole in Rice Cooker 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Lobster Ravioli with Tomato Cream... 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Instant Cheesy Grits with Shrimp 4.7/5 (9 Votes)