Champagne Jello Shots
As if jello shots needed to get any more festive, these are made with Champagne—perfect for your New Year's Eve party!
- 8 ounces Champagne
- 7 ounces lemon-lime soda, divided
- 3 packets unflavored gelatin
- Food coloring (if desired)
- Sanding sugar
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 195mins
In a small saucepan add Champagne and 2 ounces of the lemon-lime soda.
Heat until simmering and add the gelatin, stirring until it's dissolved. Do not let the mixture boil, you're just letting the gelatin dissolve.
Remove from heat and add in remaining lemon-lime soda.
If you want to add color, simply add a few drops of food color and stir.
Add jello to small single-serving containers or a small baking dish. You can also add your jello to a silicone ice tray if you own one. That is what we used. Chill for several hours or until set and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Pecan Streusel Coffee Cake 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Kim's Coleslaw 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Mango Margarita 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Breakfast Sandwich 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Microwave Peanut Brittle Microwave 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Cinnamon Roll Baked Donuts 4.2/5 (59 Votes)
- Peach Margarita 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Jello Shots - 104 ways 4.5/5 (30 Votes)