Almond-Cherry Chocolate Bark
So easy and delicious! Vitamin E in the nuts gives skin a healthy glow, and chocolate— well, do we really need to sell you on that?
- 3/4 cup whole skin-on almonds
- 12 ounces dark chocolate (60 percent to 70 percent cocoa)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Toasted almonds
- 1/3 cup dried tart cherries
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Heat oven to 350°F. On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, toast 3/4 cup whole skin-on almonds until fragrant and light gold, 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool completely; transfer to a bowl.
Fill a medium saucepan with 1 inch water; bring to a simmer over medium-low heat. Set a large heatproof bowl atop saucepan, making sure water doesn't touch bottom of bowl.
Place 10 ounces dark chocolate (60 percent to 70 percent cocoa) in bowl; cook, stirring, until smooth. Remove bowl from saucepan; add another 2 ounces dark chocolate and stir until smooth. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract, toasted almonds and 1/3 cup dried tart cherries, coarsely chopped. Pour onto baking sheet; spread into an even layer about 1/4 inch thick. Refrigerate until firm, 1 hour. Break into 24 pieces.
You'll also love
- Spaghetti Squash with Gorgonzola,... 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Super Healthy Oatmeal Raisin... 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Chili Sauce for Hot Dogs, Fries... 4.3/5 (51 Votes)
- Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta 4.4/5 (46 Votes)
- Flat Belly - Cuban Steak w/Avocado... 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Turtle Brownies from Ghiradelli... 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pecan Streusel Coffee Cake 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Microwave Peanut Brittle Microwave 4.5/5 (35 Votes)