Spaghetti Squash with Gorgonzola, Dried Cherries & Pecans
- 1 (3 lb.) spaghetti squash
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup pecans, roughly chopped and toasted
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 2 green onions (white & green parts), thinly sliced
Adapted from savoringthethyme.com
Using a large, sharp knife, pierce a spaghetti squash in several places. Place the spaghetti squash in a glass baking dish and cook in the microwave on high for about 15 minutes, turning the squash halfway through cooking. Before handling, let the squash stand for 10 minutes. Cut it in half lengthwise and scrape out the seeds and fibers. Using a fork, twist out strands of the spaghetti squash flesh and place in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together, olive oil, vinegar and salt. Pour into the spaghetti squash and toss. Add cheese, pecans, cherries, and most of green onions, and stir well.
Serve and garnish with remaining green onions.
You'll also love
- Super Healthy Oatmeal Raisin... 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Chili Sauce for Hot Dogs, Fries... 4.3/5 (50 Votes)
- Baked Mashed Potato Cakes 4/5 (92 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp in Panini Press 4.2/5 (58 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Roasted Spaghetti Squash with... 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Zucchini & Spaghetti Squash... 4.4/5 (36 Votes)