Super Moist Zucchini Bread
This zucchini bread is moist and easy to put together! These get eaten fast so watch out! Add some mashed bananas, shredded carrots, or raisins as well. Top with a crumble or frosting!"
- 3 cups grated zucchini
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 90mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
1.Preheat an oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease 2 8x4-inch loaf pans or 2 12-cup muffin pans.
2.Place the zucchini in a strainer and set aside to drain into a bowl or sink.
3.Sift the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl. Create a well in the middle of the flour mixture; combine the applesauce, vanilla, eggs, butter, walnuts, and drained zucchini in the center of the well. Mix until all ingredients are combined into a batter; pour into the loaf pans.
4.Bake the loaves in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour for loaves or 25 minutes for muffins. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
You'll also love
- Broccoli Cheddar Panini 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Basic Turkey Gravy 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Overnight Pumpkin Spice Rolls 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Pumpkin-Orange Cheesecake with... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Grilled Brussel Sprouts with... 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Almond-Crusted Zucchini Sticks... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Moist Fluffy Coconut Cake 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Incredibly Moist & Easy Carrot Cake 4/5 (34 Votes)