Apple Carrot Dog Treats
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour, brown rice flour, or gluten free flour
- 1 cup of grated carrots
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
Mix ingredients together until dough forms. Roll dough into small balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Press dough down slightly so the biscuits are about about 1/4 inch thick. Bake until golden brown and let cool on a wire rack.
Recipe adapted from For the Love of Pooch.
You'll also love
- Pan Seared Lamb Chops with Lemon... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Lobster Gnocchi 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken, Spinach & Mushroom... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Peach Butter 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Loaded Cauliflower (low carb, keto) 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Da’ Bes’ Hawaiian Local-Style... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Apple-Spice Bundt Cake with... 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Oven Roasted Carrots & Zucchini 4.3/5 (23 Votes)