- 2 lbs potato gnocchi
- 4 5-6 lb lobster tails
- 1 big bag spinach
- 1/2 c heavy cream
- 1 Shallot, Chopped
- 3 Tbsp White Wine
- 1 Lemon, Cut off the pith & peel, then chop the lemon into segments, nothing fancy
- 1 Tbsp Whole Black PepperCorns
- 2 Sticks (8 oz.) Cold Unsalted Butter, cut into cubes
- 1 dash Hot Sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire Sauce
- Kosher Salt & Cayenne Pepper To Taste
Boil pot of water. Add lobster tails. Cook for 5 mins. Shock lobster in ice. Remove from shell and cut into cubes. Cook gnocchi in lobster stock according to package directions. Drain. Set aside.
Buerre Blanc: Combine the shallot, wine, lemon segments, and peppercorns in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. When the lemons break down and the liquid is almost evaporated, slowly start adding the butter. When the first amount of butter is almost melted, add more, do this until all of the butter is incorporated. Add the remaining ingredients. Strain.
Heat cream. Add in buerre blanc. Add gnocchi, lobster and spinach. heat through until spinach is wilted.
You'll also love
- Creamy Chicken, Spinach & Mushroom... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Peach Butter 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Lobster Shepherd's Pies 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Shrimp Pad Thai 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Chicken with Goat... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker VELVEETA® Macaroni... 3.8/5 (161 Votes)
- Lobster Bisque Liken to Red... 4/5 (82 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Gnocchi 4.4/5 (15 Votes)