Apple-Spice Bundt Cake with Butterscotch Glaze
Chopped apples give texture and flavor to this easy one-bowl cake. The simple butterscotch glaze topping takes the flavor over the top!
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ spice cake mix
- 1 cup milk
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored and chopped (2-cups)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons butterscotch topping
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Dried apple slices, if desired
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 140mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 325°F. Generously spray 10- or 12-cup fluted tube cake pan.
In large bowl, beat all Cake ingredients except apples with electric mixer on low speed 1 minute, scraping bowl constantly. Increase speed to medium; beat 2 minutes. Stir in apples. Pour into pan.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes; turn upside down onto cooling rack or heatproof serving plate, and remove pan. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Place cake on serving plate.
In medium bowl, beat Butterscotch Glaze ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed about 1 minute or until smooth and well combined. Drizzle on top of cake. Garnish with dried apple slices.
You'll also love
- A Pauper's Apple Pie 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Peaches and Cream French Toast 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Olallieberry Iced Hand Pies (&... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Cucumber Chickpea Salad 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Grilled Pineapple with Coconut... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Irish Cream Cake Pops 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- How To Make a Spice Cake from a... 3.7/5 (158 Votes)