Sausage Tortellini - Instant Pot
Sausage tortelini is quick and easy to make for supper tonight with an Instant Pot. Serve with Parmesan cheese on top, and some good Italian bread.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 to 2 pounds smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 (20-ounce) package fresh Italian Sausage Tortellini, Buitoni brand works well
- 1 (24-ounce) jar pasta sauce (I used Mario Batali Alla Vodka sauce)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- A couple of big handfuls fresh spinach
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Grated mozzarella cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Plug in pot and set to saute' function (or meat function if no saute').
Add oil and onions; cook/stir until softened.
Add garlic and sliced sausage - cook/stir about a minute.
Add remainder of ingredients except cheese. Don't stir.
Set pot to high pressure for 5 minutes.
Stir and top with cheese.
Let set for 5 minutes and serve.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Chicken Lentil Soup 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Corn Crepes with Poblano Crema 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Chessy Turkey Meatloaf 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Barbecue Deviled Eggs 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Irish Lamb & Turnip Stew 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Nonny’s Macaroni & Cheese 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Cucumber, Carrot, and Cellophane... 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Kielbasa 4.6/5 (9 Votes)