Boiled Eggs in an Instant Pot
Here are methods of cooking hard and soft boiled eggs in an Instant Pot or other electric pressure cooker. Following these directions they are easy to peel.
- Eggs (I usually do a dozen; the number of eggs doesn't affect time.)
- 1 1/2 cups water
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
To make hard boiled eggs:
Place eggs in the basket and place basket on trivet in pot; add water.
Set at high pressure for 3 minutes. Quick release of pressure and leave the eggs in the cooker and set aside for 4 minutes.
Plunge eggs in bowl of cold water; crack each egg. Best if peeled while warm
To make soft boiled eggs (Runny yellows; hard cooked whites):
Place eggs in basket and place basket on trivet in pot; add water. Set at high pressure for 3 minutes. Quick release and remove eggs and plunge in bowl of cold water immediately. Best if peeled while warm.
You'll also love
- Barbecue Deviled Eggs 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Rosemary Roasted Nuts 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chili 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Honey Sesame... 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins 3.9/5 (118 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Scalloped Potatoes 4/5 (68 Votes)
- Instant Pot Chicken & Noodles 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
Review this recipe