Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon
- 4 eggs
- 1 ⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 ⁄8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 ounce cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 2 ounces smoked salmon, flaked
Adapted from kitchenaid.com
1 Whisk eggs, salt and pepper in medium bowl. Preheat KitchenAid® Multi-Cooker to Simmer setting. Add butter; stir with spatula to melt butter and coat bottom.
2 Add egg mixture. Cook 4 minutes or until eggs begin to set, stirring occasionally and scraping bottom with spatula.
3 Gently fold in green onions, cream cheese and salmon; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or just until eggs are cooked through but still slightly moist.
Makes 2 servings
Basic Scrambled Eggs:
Prepare Scrambled Eggs as directed, omitting green onions, cream cheese and smoked salmon.
Scrambled Eggs with Mushrooms and Onions:
Preheat Multi-Cooker to Sauté setting and prepare egg mixture as directed for Scrambled Eggs.
Melt butter in Multi-Cooker; add 1⁄2 cup sliced cremini mushrooms and 1⁄4 cup chopped onion. Cook 5 minutes or until mushrooms give off their liquid and onion is tender, stirring with Stir Tower on low speed. Add egg mixture; reduce to Simmer setting and cook as directed in step 2 above.
You'll also love
- Sweet Potato, Goat Cheese and... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Dr. Pepper Drumsticks 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Grilled Tuna with Herb Butter (SP... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Creamy Garlic Shrimp Pasta, with... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Flounder Stuffed with Broccoli and... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Bruschetta with Salmon Tartare and... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Roasted Side Of Salmon With... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon and Fennel 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
Review this recipe