Potato, Egg & Biscuit Breakfast Casserole
Pillsbury Grand biscuits, hash browns, bacon, eggs, minced onion, Cheddar, and seasonings combine to make this ideal breakfast for a crowd.
- 6 eggs
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (17.3-ounce) can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (20-ounce) bag simply potatoes refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup Hormel real bacon bits
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 65mins
Spread the shredded potatoes evenly in a greased 9x13-inch casserole dish.
In a mixing bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, spices, onion, and bacon bits.
Add 1 cup of the shredded cheese and mix lightly.
Cut the biscuits into quarters with kitchen shears, and drop them into the mixture, ensuring all pieces are coated.
Once all the biscuits are in the egg mixture, use a slotted spoon to remove the biscuit pieces and arrange them in a single layer over the potatoes.
Pour the egg mixture evenly over all.
Top with the remaining 1 cup of shredded cheese.
At this point, you can cover with foil and refrigerate overnight, or you can put it right into the oven.
Bake covered at 375°F for 35 minutes.
Remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes.
Allow to set 5 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Turnip Green Soup 3.9/5 (171 Votes)
- Banana Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake 3.7/5 (82 Votes)
- Cheese Fondue Melting Pot Cheddar... 3.9/5 (79 Votes)
- Canned Chicken Salad Sandwiches 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Pina Colada Zucchini Bread 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Black Forest Pavlova with Espresso... 4/5 (34 Votes)
- EASY SALMON AND POTATO FOIL PACKETS 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Bubble-Up Bake... 4.1/5 (15 Votes)