Chicken Cordon Bleu Bubble-Up Bake with Biscuits
- 1 container (8 oz) chives-and-onion cream cheese
- 1 package (8 oz) shredded Swiss cheese (2 cups) Save $
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated Original biscuits
- 2 cups chopped deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup diced cooked ham (about 8 oz)
- Sliced green onions, if desired
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray.
In large microwavable bowl, mix cream cheese and 1 cup of the Swiss cheese. Microwave uncovered on High 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds, until softened and cheese is starting to melt; add additional 30-second intervals as needed. Beat in milk with whisk until mostly smooth; mixture may still be slightly lumpy.
Separate dough into 8 biscuits; cut each into sixths. Gently stir into cream cheese mixture; stir in chicken and ham. Spoon into baking dish. Top with remaining 1 cup cheese.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until deep golden brown and biscuits are baked through. Sprinkle with green onions.
You'll also love
- Slow-Cooker Rotisserie-Style... 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Oven-Fried Chicken Wings 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Biscuit Breakfast Bake 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Easy Italian Friendship Casserole 4/5 (38 Votes)
- Fried Chicken Biscuits 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Mexican Buffalo Chicken Skillet Dip 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan Calzones 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Easy Creamy Cheesy Chicken... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)