Crawfish, Corn & Potato Soup
Nikki's Recipes-A Family Tradition
- Frozen corn
- 8 oz turkey bacon/butter
- 15 oz onion celery (Cajun seasoning)
- 8 oz blonde roux (2 cups flour-6oz butter)
- Chicken base
- Seafood base
- 3 lbs potatoes, med dice
- 1 qt heavy cream
- Fresh parsley
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 oz thyme
- Fresh garlic
- Tony's seasoning
Add butter, 3 cloves of garlic, celery, 1/2 bag corn and water.
*If crawfish is frozen add now.
Add onion powder, pepper, and thyme.
Add base (chicken and seafood).
Heat roux. Add roux to soup.
Add cream and reduce flame.
Add potatoes and cook for 15 minutes.
*If crawfish is thawed add now.
Use Tony's seasoning to taste.
You'll also love
- Dark chocolate covered pumpkin... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Trisha Yearwood's coconut cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PA Dutch Rhubarb Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Cobia or Lemon Fish with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Scallops (Tequila lime ) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Pepper & Mustard Baked Ahi /... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sour Cream Clam Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Red Velvet White Chocolate Popcorn 0/5 (0 Votes)