Lemon Pepper & Mustard Baked Ahi / Mahi Mahi / Salmon
- o 1 whole lemon, juice of
- o 1 garlic clove, minced
- o 10 ounces fresh mahi mahi
- o 1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper
- o 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- o 1 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- o 1 tablespoon honey ( maple syrup if not available)
- o 1/4 teaspoon salt
- o 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- o 1 scallion, chopped
- o 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1. Preheat oven to 375 deg F.
2. Heat butter in small skillet on medium heat.
3. Add garlic and heat for 1 minute.
4. Add honey, worcestershire and mustard, cook for an additional minute.
5. Add lemon juice and allow to cool in refrigerator for 10 minutes, or until mixture is thick.
6. Chop scallions and basil.
7. Cut fish into 2oz portions.
8. Pinch a piece of foil so that it has four raised edges to trap the sauce.
9. Arrange fish on oiled/greased aluminum foil.
10. Spread all of sauce mixture over top of each portion.
11. Top sparingly with basil and scalions.
12. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
13. Roast in oven for 10-15 minutes, depending on thickness of fish (15 minutes per inch thickness for fully cooked), or until desired. If using Ahi, I prefer to cook for 10 minites to allow inside to remain raw.
14. Pour excess baked sauce over fish.
You'll also love
- Warm Spinach and Pine Nut Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sour Cream Clam Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PEACHY TENDER PORK CHOPS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SPICEY CRAB AND SHRIMP SOUP 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Apple Biscuits 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Citrus Mini Cakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon-Ricotta Lasagna 0/5 (0 Votes)
- ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH ANCHOVY... 0/5 (0 Votes)