Citrus Sunshine Punch
By Nicole S
Whether it's sunny where you are, or not so sunny, fill your glass with Citrus Sunshine Punch and feel the bright glow inside, where it counts.
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 8 cups cold water
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- Ice cubes
- 1 quart orange sherbet
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
In a large container, combine concentrates and water. Chill.
In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine the ginger ale and chilled concentrate mixture; add ice cubes. Top with scoops of ice cream.
You'll also love
- Roasted Red Pepper and Smoked... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Brookie... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Italian Potato Skins 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Festive Meringue Cookies 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Kale and Pear Green Smoothie 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- No Sugar or Fat Raisin Oatmeal... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Blueberry Martini Jello Shots 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Healthy Lemony Yogurt Loaf Cake 4.7/5 (13 Votes)