Roasted Red Pepper and Smoked Salmon Spread Recipe
This Cracker Spread has a great flavor combination of Roasted Red Peppers and Smoked Salmon. Serve this with table water crackers or pita chips.
- 3/4 Cup Roasted Red Peppers, diced
- 4.5 Oz. Wild Smoked Salmon, Tomato Basil Flavor
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Cup Pepper Jack Cheese, shredded
- 2 Green Onion Stalks, finely chopped using both the green and white portion
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
Adapted from hotdishhomemaker.com
1. Mix Sour Cream and Cream Cheese with a fork until well blended.
2. Stir in the Garlic Powder and Black Pepper.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and stir well to blend all the flavors.
4. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. (the refrigeration time allows the flavors to marry)
Recipe By: Hot Dish Homemaker