Roasted Broccoli W Lemon Garlic & Toasted Pine Nuts
- 1 lb broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest, grated
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 22mins
Adapted from food.com
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, toss the broccoli with the oil and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Arrange the florets in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast, turning once, for 12 minutes, or until just tender.
4. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
5. Add the garlic and lemon zest and heat, stirring, for about 1 minute.
6. Let cool slightly and stir in the lemon juice.
7. Place the broccoli in a serving bowl, pour the lemon butter over it and toss to coat.
8. Scatter the toasted pine nuts over the top.
You'll also love
- Korean Beef Lettuce Wraps 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Smoked Turkey with Bacon Butter 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- The BEST Blueberry Scones Ever 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Creamy Gluten-Free (kind of)... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- No-Bake Pineapple Lemon Cheesecake 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Flat Belly - Rotini w/Chicken and... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic Soup with Asiago... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Cheesy Broccoli Orzo 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
Review this recipe