Flat Belly - Rotini w/Chicken and Broccoli
From "Flat Belly Diet Cookbook", Enjoy!
- 6 oz multi-grain rotini pasta
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lb broccoli rabe, trimmed
- 12 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts, grilled or roasted and sliced thinly
- 10 black olives, pitted and sliced (about 1/32 cup)
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh basil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
Cooking time 35mins
1.) Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the rotini and stir. Cook per the package directions for 9 to 11 minutes or until al dente. Drain the rotini, reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking water, and set aside.
2.) Marinate the tomatoes in oil in a flat dish. Set aside for 10 minutes.
3.) Heat a large skillet over med-high heat. Add the garlic, oil and reserved tomatoes and cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until fragrant. Add the broccoli rabe. Cover and cook, tossing occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until the tomatoes soften.
4.) Add the chicken, olives, and reserved pasta. Toss to combine. Add enough of the reserved water to moisten the mixture. Mix in the basil. Season to taste with the pepper and cheese.
You'll also love
- Fig-Prosciutto Pizza with Arugula 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Baked Chicken with Fresh Tomatoes... 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- One Pan Balsamic Chicken and... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Creamy Parmesan Chicken Penne 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Cheesy Broccoli Orzo 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Broccoli and Cheddar Quiche with a... 4.3/5 (40 Votes)
- Crock Pot Cheeseburger Macaroni 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P3) Ranch Dressing 2 4.4/5 (25 Votes)