No-Bake Pineapple Lemon Cheesecake
Cool and refreshing no-bake pie that's perfect for these warmer days. Made with crushed pineapple, lemon Jell-O mix, cream cheese, confectioners sugar, Cool Whip, and a graham cracker crust.
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 small (4-serving size) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 cups Cool Whip (2/3 of 8-ounce tub)
- 1 (9-inch) store bought graham cracker pie crust
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon butter, melted (optional)
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 120mins
Drain pineapple in a colander set over a large mixing bowl; press down on it to get all the juice out. Set the pineapple aside. Pour the pineapple juice in a measuring cup and add enough water to measure 1 cup.
In a 1-quart saucepan, bring the pineapple juice mixture to a boil. Remove from heat and whisk in the dry gelatin mix until dissolved. Set aside on a wire cooling rack.
Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, confectioners sugar, and pineapple until creamy. Pouring in a thin stream, slowly beat the gelatin mixture into the cream cheese mixture. (Mixture will be thin). Refrigerate until it begins to set but do not let it set up completely. (I left mine about 30 minutes, but check on it occasionally).
Remove mixture from refrigerator and fold in 2 cups Cool Whip; spoon mixture into into the graham cracker crust. (I had a little bit left over). Refrigerate.
For the optional crumb topping:
Melt butter in a small custard cup in the microwave; add graham cracker crumbs and stir with a fork until thoroughly combined. Put in the freezer for 5 minutes then sprinkle on top of pie. Refrigerate pie for 1 to 2 hours before serving.
You'll also love
- Bacon-Wrapped Stuffing Bites 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Lisa's King's Hawaiian Roll... 3.9/5 (86 Votes)
- Tomato Salad with Red Onion, Dill... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Individual Peach Souffle 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Polynesian Honey-Pineapple Chicken 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Peachy Keen Bars 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Reese’s Cupcakes 4.3/5 (41 Votes)
- Lemon Almond Bread 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
Review this recipe