Broccoli with Chili Peppers, Cannellini Beans and Macaroni
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- 1 head of fresh broccoli – cut
- 15 oz. can of cannolini beans – drained
- 4 – 5 marinated chili pepper – chopped
- 5 cloves of garlic – chopped
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese or Romano cheese
- 1 lb. of your favorite macaroni
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from livingthegourmet.blogspot.com
Prepare macaroni as directed. When the water is ready for the macaroni, add the broccoli with the macaroni to cook.
Heat a large cast iron frying pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the garlic and chili peppers to sauté, until the garlic is fragrant.
Add the chicken broth, cannolini beans, black pepper and red pepper flakes.
Lift the broccoli and macaroni out of the water with a net or large slated spoon.
Garnish with a drizzle of olive oil, red pepper flakes and grated cheese.
You'll also love
- Vegan Banana Honeydew Melon... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Glazed Mini Pumpkin Muffins 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Creamy Fettuccine with Ham & Peas 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Pumpkin... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Creamy Beef Noodle Bake 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Salmon and Shrimp Fettuccine... 4/5 (86 Votes)
- Broccoli, Ham, and Mozzarella... 4.1/5 (41 Votes)
Review this recipe