Salmon and Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo
Shrimp and Salmon Fettuccine Alfredo is one of my own recipes. My husband and I went to eat at a restaurant and he ordered this dish. He loved it soooo much, that I came home and tried it the following week... I tweeked it to be my own, and it is even MORE delicious than it was at the restaurant!
Hope you enjoy!
- 1 pound salmon, cut into cubes
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 cube Knorr Chicken Stock
- 1/2 packet of Sazon Goya
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 jar alfredo sauce
- 1 box of linguine
In a large saucepan add all ingredients (butter, garlic, stock cube, paprika, pepper, Sazon) and simmer until butter and stock cube are melted. (You will have to stir so that everything melts).
In the meantime, in a larger pot, bring linguine to a boil. (cook about 15-20 minutes).
Once mixture has melted, put salmon in and simmer until salmon is cooked on both sides.
Add the shrimp and bring heat down to low, cover pan and let simmer for about 10 minutes (until pasta is done).
Drain the pasta (you can reserve the pasta water,as you will have to fill the Alfredo jar with water). Add everything from the saucepan into the pasta.
Empty the jar of Alfredo sauce and halfway up again with water (you can use the pasta water, or put clean water-makes no difference).
Bring to a boil and let simmer for about 5-10 minutes so all the ingredients come together.
Serve with Garlic bread! DELICIOUS!
*Depending on what consistency of the sauce you like, you can use two jars of Alfredo sauce, and fill one jar with water.
You'll also love
- Copycat Spicy Queso Blanco... 4.1/5 (41 Votes)
- Broccoli, Ham, and Mozzarella... 4.1/5 (41 Votes)
- Short Rib Ragout with Egg Pasta 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Hawaiian Macaroni Salad 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Seafood Paella 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Sweet Chili Shrimp Po' Boy 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Pasta with shrimp and asparagus 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Classic Linguine with Clam Sauce 4.5/5 (13 Votes)