Creamy Beef Noodle Bake
- 2 c. uncooked egg noodles
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1/4 tsp. sugar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. garlic salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 c. cream-style cottage cheese
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp. thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tbsp. chopped green pepper
- 1 tbsp. sour cream
- 2 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beefv and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain. Remove from the heat; stir in the tomato sauce, sugar, salt, garlic salt and pepper.
2. In a small bowl, combine the cottage cheese, cream cheese, green onion, green pepper and sour cream.
3. Drain noodles; place half of noodles in a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Spoon half of beef mixture over the top. Layer with cottage cheese mixture and remaining noodles. Top with remaining beef mixture; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
4. Cover and bake at 350° for 20-25minutes or until heated through.
You'll also love
- Fool-Proof Perfect Lemon Curd 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Salmon and Shrimp Fettuccine... 3.9/5 (69 Votes)
- Crock Pot Santa Fe Cream Cheese... 4.1/5 (53 Votes)
- Short Rib Ragout with Egg Pasta 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Crockpot BBQ Coca-Cola Kielbasa 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Beef with Peppers 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Ginger Beef and Ramen Noodle Soup 4.2/5 (26 Votes)