Gai Ding Almond Chicken
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 1 small onion
- 1 lb. boneless skinlesss chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tbsp. lite soy sauce
- 2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup salted roasted almonds, chopped
- 2 2/3 cups hot cooked long-grain brown rice
Heat 2 tbsp. dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add onions; cook 1 min. Stir in chicken; cook 2 minutes or until done, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
Add remaing dressing, soy sauce and vegetables to skillet; stir. Cook 4 - 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
Return chicken to skillet; cook 2 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Stir in nuts. Serve with rice.
You'll also love
- Rachael Ray's Buffalo Chicken Pizza 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Hashbrown Egg Nests 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Lemon Buttermilk Pound Cake 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Slow Baked Chicken Wings 4.3/5 (53 Votes)
- Basil Artichoke Chicken Bake 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Chinese Honey Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Easy Honey Orange Baked Chicken 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Jamaican Brown Stew Chicken 4.5/5 (41 Votes)