Slow Baked Chicken Wings
- 5 lb chicken wing drummettes or wing pieces, thawed
- SAUCE INGREDIENTS
- 1 c low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 1/2 c white sugar
- 1/2 c french dressing
- 5 clove of peeled garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp dried pepper flakes or chipotle pepper
Adapted from justapinch.com
Pour thawed chicken wings into a large greased baking pan. Bake at 400 degrees for about an hour turning once. This is just to render out the fat.
Transfer wings to another pan lined with greased foil. I do this to get wings out of the juice and grease from the previous cooking time. Foil just makes it easier to clean up afterwards.
Blend all sauce ingredients together in a blender and pour over wings in the final pan. Bake slowly at 250 degrees for about another 1-1/2 hours basting every 30 minutes or so. They are done, just determine if they are basted with sauce.
Eat right away or cool and warm up and place in a lined (just thinking about cleanup) crock pot to serve later.
You'll also love
- Kevin's Famous Macaroni and Cheese 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Corn & Jalapeño Dip 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Chicken Fried Steak with Milk... 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Cabbage Chicken with Ramen Noodle... 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Loaded Potato & Buffalo Chicken... 4.6/5 (38 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole 4.6/5 (37 Votes)
- Chinese Honey Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Easy Honey Orange Baked Chicken 5/5 (2 Votes)