Cheesy Baked Mushroom Chicken
Easy and delicious. This creamy chicken over angel hair pasta will be a family favorite. Serve with your favorite steamed vegetable, and some great Italian bread to soak up the sauce.
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (.7-ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 4 ounces cream cheese with chives
- 1 pound angel hair pasta
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Adapted from kitchenvistas.com
Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Stir in the package of dressing mix, then blend in wine and golden mushroom soup. Mix in cream cheese, and stir until smooth. Heat through, but do not boil. Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour sauce over.
Bake for 60 minutes in the preheated oven. Twenty minutes before the chicken is done, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil. Cook pasta until al dente, about 5 minutes. Drain. Serve chicken and sauce over pasta.
You'll also love
- Mexican Chicken Spaghetti 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Crispy "Fried" Chicken in the Oven 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Olive Garden's Chicken Scampi 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Chicken Noodle Casserole 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Black Bean Soup 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Zuppa Toscana: Italian Potato... 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken Marsala Pasta 4.2/5 (43 Votes)
- Macaroni and Beef with Cheese 4.3/5 (46 Votes)