Oven Fried Chicken
Published: May 15, 2013
- Mix in a Gallon Size Ziploc or Large Bowl:
- Tastes like KFC!
- Bowl of milk
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 T Season All
- 3/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 c. Flour
- 2 tsp. Paprika
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Place thawed chicken breast tenderloin strips in a bowl of milk. Let soak for 20-30 min.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut 1/2 stick of butter into a few pieces and place in a 9×13 pan. Melt butter in pre-heated oven.
Spread melted butter around the bottom of the pan. Lightly spray the pan, if needed, to make sure that there are no dry spots.
Shake excess milk off of chicken and completely coat each piece with the seasoning mix. You can either shake the chicken in the bag, until coated, or dip each piece in the bowl until coated.
Place each piece of chicken in the pan.
Cook for 20 min. Turn each piece of chicken and continue cooking for 20 more minutes, or until cooked through.
You'll also love
- Curry Chicken 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Sweet & Sour Meatballs 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Nuggets 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Honey Sesame Baked Chicken 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Teriyaki Chicken Wings 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Sesame Chicken Pot Stickers 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Deep Fried Apple Pies 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Homemade Chicken Strips 4.3/5 (45 Votes)