King Ranch Chicken Mac and Cheese
Thanks to Sharon Williams for a fantastic recipe. True comfort food!
- 8 oz dried pasta
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 (10 oz) can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (8 oz) pkg Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 3 cups cooked chicken
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
Melt butter in a large dutch oven over medium high heat. Add onion, and sauté 5 minutes, or until tender. Stir in tomatoes and green chilies and Velveeta; cook, stirring constantly 2 minutes, or until cheese melts. Stir in chicken, next 4 ingredients, and hot cooked pasta until blended. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 9x13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until bubbly.
You'll also love
- Chicken Cutlets with Creamy Dijon... 4.7/5 (17 Votes)
- Bobby Flay's Perfect Porterhouse... 3.8/5 (166 Votes)
- Mexican Chicken Spaghetti 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Crispy "Fried" Chicken in the Oven 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Chicken Noodle Casserole 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Shredded Chicken Taco Meat - Crock... 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Casserole 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Easy Cheesy Salsa Chicken Pasta 4.8/5 (12 Votes)