Chicken Alfredo Shells
- ● 1 lb. boneless, skinless, chicken breast halves, seasoned with salt and pepper
- ● 24 dry jumbo pasta shells, (about 6 oz.)
- ● 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ● 1 1/2 c. heavy cream
- ● 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ● 1 stick unsalted butter (8 Tbsp.)
- ● 1 1/2 c. grated Parmesan, divided
- ● 2 tsp. black pepper
- ● 4 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley, divided
1. Spray two 24-cup mini muffin tins with nonstick spray; set aside. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. Cook shells in boiling water until al dente, 12-15 minutes; drain and rinse under cold water.
3. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and sauté until cooked through, 8-9 minutes per side; cool slightly, then chop into small pieces.
4. Warm cream and garlic in a large saucepan over medium-low heat until steaming.
5. Whisk in butter until melted.
6. Add 1 c. Parmesan, 2 tsp. pepper, and 2 Tbsp. parsley.
7. Increase heat to medium-high and simmer until reduced to 1 cup, about 10 minutes.
8. Stir in chicken and remove from heat.
9. Fill each shell with 1 heaping Tbsp. chicken mixture.
10. Stagger filled shells, open ends up, in every other muffin tin well to
prevent them from sticking to each other.
11. Sprinkle shells with remaining 1/2 c. Parmesan.
12. Broil shells until sauce bubbles and Parmesan melts and is golden, about 2 minutes. Garnish shells with remaining 2 Tbsp. parsley.
You'll also love
- Chicken Caesar Salad Lunch Wraps 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- World Class Chicken Stew 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Chicken Bacon Pasta 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberries & Cream Cake 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Everything Baked Potato & Chicken... 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- King Ranch Chicken Mac and Cheese 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Cheesy Baked Mushroom Chicken 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo Bubble-up 4.5/5 (13 Votes)