The new TATER craze is here: Meet Totchos! Imagine the crispy crunch, melted cheese and numerous toppings of your beloved nachos but with the added savory flavor of ORE-IDA TATER TOTS. Not just for couch potatoes, Totchos make a delicious, crowd-pleasing meal no matter the setting.
- 1 package (32 ounce) Ore-Ida Tater Tots
- 1 (16 ounce) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Ranch seasoning mix
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions, divided
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon, crumbled
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
Bake Tater Tots according to package instructions.
In a medium bowl, mix together sour cream, seasoning mix and 2 tablespoons of green onions. Arrange Tater Tots on serving platter.
Spoon sour cream mixture on top.
Sprinkle with cheese, bacon and remaining 1 tablespoon of green onions.
You'll also love
- Low Carb Ham Mac and Cheese... 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Barayaki 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Green Bean Casserole 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Antipasto Salad 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Sea Bass & Tomato Ceviche 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Famous KFC Coleslaw Recipe 4.4/5 (87 Votes)
- Sides - Armadillo Potatoes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Jalapeño Scalloped Potatoes 5/5 (1 Votes)