The new TATER craze is here: Meet Totchos! Imagine the crispy crunch, melted cheese and numerous toppings of your beloved nachos but with the added savory flavor of ORE-IDA TATER TOTS. Not just for couch potatoes, Totchos make a delicious, crowd-pleasing meal no matter the setting.
- 1 package (32 ounce) Ore-Ida Tater Tots
- 1 (16 ounce) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Ranch seasoning mix
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions, divided
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon, crumbled
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
Bake Tater Tots according to package instructions.
In a medium bowl, mix together sour cream, seasoning mix and 2 tablespoons of green onions. Arrange Tater Tots on serving platter.
Spoon sour cream mixture on top.
Sprinkle with cheese, bacon and remaining 1 tablespoon of green onions.
You'll also love
- New England Clam Chowder 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Apple Cranberry Spice Muffins 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Oatmeal Banana... 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Creamed Corn Casserole 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Mexican Sour Cream Rice 4.3/5 (41 Votes)
- Baked Macaroni & Cheese Balls 4.2/5 (50 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Roasted Potatoes 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker au Gratin Potatoes &... 4.5/5 (34 Votes)