The new TATER craze is here: Meet Totchos! Imagine the crispy crunch, melted cheese and numerous toppings of your beloved nachos but with the added savory flavor of ORE-IDA TATER TOTS. Not just for couch potatoes, Totchos make a delicious, crowd-pleasing meal no matter the setting.
- 1 package (32 ounce) Ore-Ida Tater Tots
- 1 (16 ounce) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Ranch seasoning mix
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions, divided
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon, crumbled
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
Bake Tater Tots according to package instructions.
In a medium bowl, mix together sour cream, seasoning mix and 2 tablespoons of green onions. Arrange Tater Tots on serving platter.
Spoon sour cream mixture on top.
Sprinkle with cheese, bacon and remaining 1 tablespoon of green onions.
You'll also love
- Big, Fluffy Buttermilk Biscuits 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Creamed Corn Casserole 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Brown Sugar Baked Chicken Wings 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Meatballs &... 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Rajas con Queso Mini Tamales 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker au Gratin Potatoes &... 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Oven Roasted Baby Red Potatoes 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Loaded Breakfast Baked Potato 4.5/5 (35 Votes)