Warm Artichoke Olive Dip
Delicious and simple to prepare, Warm Artichoke Olive Dip is the most delicious appetizer to cozy up with at your next holiday party, dinner party, or general celebratory event. Serve with an assortment of your favorite sliced crusty pieces of bread, from baguette slices to whole wheat or even rye, this warm dip pairs well with any type of bread.
- 1 (8-ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 3/4 cup fresh basil leaves, packed, plus additional for garnish
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 3/4 cup green-olive tapenade
- 1 (5.2-ounce) Boursin garlic-and-herb cheese
- assorted sliced crusty breads
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Coarsely chop artichokes and 3/4 cup basil in processor. Transfer mixture to 4-cup baking dish; mix in Parmesan, tapenade, and herb cheese. Bake until hot, about 30 minutes.
Garnish with basil. Serve with breads.
You'll also love
- Rhubarb Sour Cream Pie 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Roast Lemon & Herb... 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Tomato Sauce for Shellfish 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Easy Pumpkin Pie Rice Pudding 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Roasted Baby Artichokes 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Mediterranean Egg Casserole for Two 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Ground Lamb & Hummus Pita Pizzas 4.7/5 (9 Votes)