Paleo Egg Quiche Muffins
These delicious mini-quiche egg muffins are not only clean but filled with goodness and only around 50 to 60 calories a piece! Eat your veggies!
- Olive oil spray
- 4 scallions (or green onions), minced
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1/2 red bell pepper, minced
- 1/2 zucchini, shredded
- 14 egg whites
- 4 whole eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- Dash sea salt and pepper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from heandsheeatclean.com
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Coat a 12-muffin tin with a small amount of olive oil spray to prevent sticking.
Combine vegetables in a large bowl. Fill each muffin tin 2/3 full with vegetables.
Whisk eggs and seasonings in a large mixing bowl.
Use a 1/3 measuring cup for the egg mixture and pour slowly into each muffin tin. Egg mixture should fill tin the rest of the way.
Bake for 30 minutes or until muffins have risen and are slightly browned. Serve.
Muffins will keep for approximately 1 week refrigerated, or you can freeze them for later.
You'll also love
- Adult Trash Can Punch 3.9/5 (175 Votes)
- Chick-Fil-A Coleslaw- Authentic... 3.7/5 (226 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman Pot Roast 4.4/5 (54 Votes)
- Chocolate-Rum Truffle Torte 4.4/5 (55 Votes)
- Sweet & Sour Pork 4.3/5 (56 Votes)
- Green Bean Casserole 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Strawberry Scones 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Melted Snowman Cookies 4.6/5 (31 Votes)