Chili-Lime Chicken and Roasted Butternut Squash
- 1 pkg. Chicken Breasts
- 1 Butternut squash cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp. chili powder, divided
- 6 tbsp. lime juice, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons honey, divided
- 2 hearts romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 3/4 cup crumbled Cotija cheese
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 70mins
1. Combine 3 tbsp. olive oil, 1 teaspoon chili powder, 3 tbsp. lime juice, 3/4 tsp. honey, salt and pepper. Marinate Chicken in for at least 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 400. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss squash with 1 tbsp. olive oil and arrange in single layer. Sprinkle with chili powder and season with salt and pepper. Bake until soft and lightly golden 20 - 25 minutes.
3. Whisk together lime juice, cilantro, honey, and 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
4. Toss romaine lettuce in dressing. Top with squash, sliced chicken, pumpkin seeds and Cotija chese.
You'll also love
- Vegetable Beef Barley Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Essie's Apple Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sour Cream/Raisin Pie (GRANDMA... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bok Choy With Sauteed Musrooms and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Corn Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Pop Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Curry Carrots 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SPAGHETTI SQUASH WITH CARAMELIZED... 0/5 (0 Votes)