ORANGE TARRAGON MARINADE
- 1/4 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 orange juiced
- 1 clove of garlic crushed and minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh tarragon chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine liquid ingredients with spices and cook on low heat for 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and cool. Marinate chicken or fish for 20 minutes or
more. Cook chicken or fish in remaining marinade. Deglaze the pan
periodically with a little water. Save the sauce and add apple cider vinegar
to make additional dressing for a salad. Serve over a mixed green salad or
with other vegetable.
Makes 1 serving (1 fruit)