Cheater Baked Beans
This Cheater Baked Beans recipe is perfect for an impromptu barbecue! The bacon in the recipe makes this dish a stand out side dish for any picnic or potluck!
- 2 (28-ounces) cans Bush's original baked beans
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound bacon
Cut bacon into bite size pieces.
Cook bacon, drain on paper towels, set aside. Note: Don't let it get too crispy.
Meanwhile mix all the remaining ingredients in a 9"x13" baking dish or a 3 quart casserole.
Add in reserved bacon, and mix again.
Bake uncovered for 1 hour at 350°F.
Let stand 1/2 to 1 hour to cool prior to serving.
You'll also love
- Macaroon Kiss Cookies 4.5/5 (114 Votes)
- Sweet Corn Fritters 4.3/5 (143 Votes)
- Crunchy Honey Garlic Pork Chops 4.4/5 (132 Votes)
- Italian Brunch Torte 4.3/5 (132 Votes)
- Lentil, Zucchini and Tomato Tart... 4.5/5 (114 Votes)
- Christmas Style Pretzel M&M Hugs 4.3/5 (125 Votes)
- Crack Cake 3.9/5 (232 Votes)
- Soup - Spiced Red Lentil, Tomato,... 4.5/5 (102 Votes)