Cheater Baked Beans
This Cheater Baked Beans recipe is perfect for an impromptu barbecue! The bacon in the recipe makes this dish a stand out side dish for any picnic or potluck!
- 2 (28-ounces) cans Bush's original baked beans
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound bacon
Cut bacon into bite size pieces.
Cook bacon, drain on paper towels, set aside. Note: Don't let it get too crispy.
Meanwhile mix all the remaining ingredients in a 9"x13" baking dish or a 3 quart casserole.
Add in reserved bacon, and mix again.
Bake uncovered for 1 hour at 350°F.
Let stand 1/2 to 1 hour to cool prior to serving.
You'll also love
- Crack-Tastic Crackers 4/5 (34 Votes)
- Easy Crock Pot Orange (Peach)... 4/5 (29 Votes)
- Grandma's Blueberry Buckle 4/5 (34 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Lasagna 3.9/5 (48 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Loaded Corn Chowder 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Salsa Verde 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Shrimp & Cheesy Corn Grits 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Lentil Soup with Andouille Sausage 4.4/5 (7 Votes)