Shaken, not stirred, evokes the classic martinis of James Bond. Candied clementines and triple sec are the secret ingredients that any secret agent will love.
- 2 candied clementines, halved lengthwise
- 6 ounces citrus flavored vodka
- 2 ounces triple sec
Adapted from marthastewartweddings.com
Chill two 6 ounce martini glasses. For each glass, thread two clementine halves onto a skewer.
Combine vodka and triple sec in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well. Strain mixture into chilled glasses, and garnish with the skewered clementines. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Egg, Biscuit & Sausage Gravy... 4.3/5 (44 Votes)
- Savory Mini Muffins with Goat... 4.3/5 (44 Votes)
- Peach Pound Cake with Cream Cheese... 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Lemon Vodka Slush 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Cheesy Pigs in Blankets 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Pink Lemonade Jello Shots 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Watermelon Mojito Jell-O Shots 4.2/5 (41 Votes)