Shaken, not stirred, evokes the classic martinis of James Bond. Candied clementines and triple sec are the secret ingredients that any secret agent will love.
- 2 candied clementines, halved lengthwise
- 6 ounces citrus flavored vodka
- 2 ounces triple sec
Adapted from marthastewartweddings.com
Chill two 6 ounce martini glasses. For each glass, thread two clementine halves onto a skewer.
Combine vodka and triple sec in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well. Strain mixture into chilled glasses, and garnish with the skewered clementines. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Sausage Florentine Pizza 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Honey Cinnamon Roasted Chickpeas 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Pumpkin fluff dip 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Spiced Bundt Cake with Apple... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Pumpkin Gingerbread 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Egg, Biscuit & Sausage Gravy... 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Popcorn Shrimp Sliders 4.4/5 (41 Votes)