Strawberries & Cream Popcorn
The popcorn bar has been raised with these scrumptious Strawberries & Cream Popcorn treats! The sweet glaze and sprinkles of crushed freeze dried strawberries makes a treat you'll find hard to stop eating. Love this stuff!
- 1 cup corn kernels, popped on the stovetop
- 1 cup lite corn syrup
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (3-ounce) box strawberry jello
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- 2 ounces butter
- 1 bag freeze dried strawberries, roughly crushed
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Line two baking sheets with silicone mats.
Pour popped corn into an extra large heat-proof bowl, or two large bowls.
In a medium saucepan combine corn syrup, sugar, strawberry jello and butter until it comes to a rolling boil. Remove from heat and pour over popped corn. Stir popcorn until most is evenly covered with jello mixture.
Transfer popcorn evenly onto baking sheets.
In a medium saucepan melt marshmallows and butter and drizzle over popcorn.
Bake popcorn for 10 minutes rotating sheets half-way through. Remove popcorn from oven and immediately sprinkle crushed freeze dried strawberries over popcorn, stir to incorporate. Allow to cool break up into pieces and serve.
You'll also love
- Banana Walnut Bread 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Peach Pound Cake with Cream Cheese... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Pecan Bars 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Easter Bread 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Cheesy Pigs in Blankets 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Cup Crack Brownies 4.3/5 (50 Votes)
- Garden Rotini Pasta Salad 4.2/5 (56 Votes)
- Paleo Broccoli Salad 4.5/5 (13 Votes)