Banana Walnut Bread
Have a slice of this perfect Banana Walnut Bread with your morning cup of joe for a great start to a great day!
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Adapted from facebook.com
Preheat oven to 350˚F.
Combine sugar, butter and eggs in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add banana and vanilla. Beat at low speed until well mixed. Stir in all remaining ingredients.
Spoon batter into well greased and floured 8 x 4-inch loaf pan. Bake 60 to 70 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes; remove from pan. Place onto cooling rack. Cool completely.
You'll also love
- Peach Pound Cake with Cream Cheese... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Pecan Bars 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Engagement Chicken 4.2/5 (36 Votes)
- Strawberry-Banana Cheesecake Salad 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Super Moist Banana Nut Muffin Tops 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Apple... 4.3/5 (46 Votes)
- Cinnamon Oatmeal Scones 3.9/5 (88 Votes)
- Monkey Bread Muffins 4.5/5 (31 Votes)