Cheesy Pigs in Blankets
Cheesy pigs in a blanket are get anytime of the day! But great for gatherings like football, basketball this is a easy finger food to make.
- Cooking spray
- 1 (6 ounce) portion fresh pizza dough
- 1 1/2 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 turkey hot dogs, halved crosswise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 425°.
Let dough stand, covered, for 20 minutes. On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough into a 12 x 4inch rectangle. Cut rectangle into 4 (4 x 3inch) rectangles; cut each rectangle in half diagonally to form 8 triangles. Divide cheese evenly among triangles; place in the center of wide ends. Place 1/2 hot dog at the wide end of each triangle; roll up, pinching ends to seal.
Arrange rolls on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 12 minutes. Combine ketchup and remaining ingredients. Serve with rolls.
You'll also love
- Best Peanut Brittle 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Bean & Bacon Soup 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Paleo Broccoli Salad 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Lemon-Sage Roast Turkey Breast 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Rise 'n Shine Omelet Cups 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Scalloped Pineapple 4.3/5 (43 Votes)
- Teriyaki Chicken Wings 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- Pink Lemonade Jello Shots 4.4/5 (38 Votes)