Beef with Pineapple Mustard
This is an excellent blend of tastes, the tart sweetness of pineapple with that mustard is great on beef. Almost like a Chinese dish. I have yet to grill on a barbecue to see how the tastes come out with the brown sugar and pineapple caramelizing. A great summer dish.
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tblsp Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- 1/2 lb beef tenderloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 12 pieces pineapple, 1 inch
- 4 soaked bamboo skewers, soaked in water 10 minutes
Combine pineapple juice and sugar in saucepan. Boil gently on medium for about 30 minutes or until reduced to about 1/2 cup. Stir in mustard, salt and pepper. Reserve half of mustard mixture.
Combine oil, seasoned salt and pepper. Add beef and toss.
Thread beef and pineapple onto skewers. Cook on a greased grill on medium-high for about 6 minutes, turning once and brushing with remaining mustard mixture, until they reached desired doneness. Serve with reserved mustard mixture.
You'll also love
- Meatballs, Chipotle-Orange BBQ 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Daphne Oz's Chocolate Chip and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Korean Beef Patties 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Pork... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- HOME STYLE BEEF STEW 0/5 (0 Votes)
- APPLE CIDER PORK LOIN 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple Blueberry Oat Smoothie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rumaki - Bacon Wrapped Pineapple &... 0/5 (0 Votes)