Rumaki - Bacon Wrapped Pineapple & Water Chestnuts
Rumaki -- bacon wrapped pineapple and water chestnut, basted in a sweet sauce -- is a perfect blend of sweet and salty, with the crunch of the water chestnuts.
- Water Chestnuts
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup miracle whip
- 1 jar chilli sauce
Cut bacon strips in half, wrap around 1 piece of pineapple and a water chestnut.
Hold together with a toothpick. Do this with each piece of bacon.
After you have wrapped each piece bake in a 350 oven for about 20-25 minutes or until starting to brown. Take out of oven and baste with sauce and return to oven for about 25-30 minutes or until the sauce looks clear.
You'll also love
- Monterey Sausage Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Amusement Park Corn bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Corned Beef Hash 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli Salad with Bacon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Double Chocolate Orange Brownies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Reboot - Fiber Solution -... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut Pineapple Cheesecake 2.8/5 (5 Votes)