Cranberry Orange Pork Chops
A delicious combination of pork with oranges and cranberries. Scroll down to see more pork chop recipes.
- 6 pork chops (3/4 to 1-inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water or chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons finely grated orange rind
- 2 cups navel orange sections, including juice (about 4 to 5 medium oranges)
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- hot cooked rice
Trim fat from pork chops; brown chops in shortening in a large skillet. Drain, if necessary. Add water or broth and salt; cover and cook over medium heat 35 to 40 minutes or until pork chops are cooked through.
In a bowl, combine sugar, corn syrup, orange rind, orange sections, and cranberries; add to the skillet and cook 5 minutes longer. Serve with hot cooked rice.
You'll also love
- Clams in tomato and saffron sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Parchment Shrimp Scampi 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Pineapple casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Stuffed Kielbasa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Key Lime Pie #4 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Muffins 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Beef and Mozzarella Baked Rotini 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Strawberry Champagne Punch 0/5 (0 Votes)